Instructor: Alison Keenan
Join Alison for the “Sweet Sleeper” seminar to help you gain a deeper knowledge about the science of sleep and develop your own sleep tool-kit full of strategies to help improve your child’s sleep.
This workshop has been designed to address your child’s existing stage of sleep and provides you with everything you need to address on-going milestones that can cause sleep challenges.
Seminar Topics covered are:
• Your child’s age appropriate sleep needs
• How to create the ideal sleep environment
• What are sleepy cues and how to avoid an overtired baby
• Common reasons (and solutions) for short naps, nap refusals and frequent night waking’s
• How temperament and aliments such as coli & reflux impact sleep
• Developmental milestones and how they impact sleep (regressions)
In the seminar you will:
• Build or tweak your child’s nap & bedtime routine
• Design the ideal schedule for your child
• Identify the best sleep training method for your family
Offering once monthly